ACCESSIBILITY FOR ONTARIANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
As an Employer in Ontario, Woodgrove Technologies Inc., we are committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities and takes part to create accessible workplaces and to prevent and remove barriers to independence and opportunities for individuals with disabilities. Woodgrove is committed to:
- Treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
- To meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws.
- The continual improvement of access to facilities, policies, programs, practices, and services for all employees located in the province of Ontario and all individuals and other third parties that provide goods, services, or facilities on the Company’s behalf.
- Ensuring Woodgrove policies are consistent with the principles of accessibility.
- The continued operation of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Oversight Committee.
To view our full statement on how our company achieves these goals, please see this link: Woodgrove AODA Policy